we are finally getting around to putting up some curtains on our large windows. check it out.
john putting them up (with rachel's dedicated help, of course)...
and the final result...
yay!
Posted by john and rachel on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 10:30 PM |Permalink
Okay that picture of John with the curtains is scary. I can almost imagine people looking into your house. Spooky! Thank goodness you got some curtains up :) j/k. Anywho it is getting cold here. I'm going to be pulling out my hoodies. To bad you have to be all professional now..although I'm guessing you still have a few months to go until it gets cold enough!
Love the curtains - I bet it makes your whole place feel so great and more homey. We really do hope to visit sometime...we were just talking about it the other day...just gotta find a weekend.
Okay that picture of John with the curtains is scary. I can almost imagine people looking into your house. Spooky! Thank goodness you got some curtains up :) j/k. Anywho it is getting cold here. I'm going to be pulling out my hoodies. To bad you have to be all professional now..although I'm guessing you still have a few months to go until it gets cold enough!
Posted by
Crys |
November 17, 2007 at 9:12 PM
Love the curtains - I bet it makes your whole place feel so great and more homey. We really do hope to visit sometime...we were just talking about it the other day...just gotta find a weekend.
Posted by
Michelle & Steve |
November 19, 2007 at 12:19 PM