« Home | just a few cute photos » | the incredible talent of grandma lufkin » | one of my favorite things » | some images from our house the last two weeks » | our sleepy head » | DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!! » | a new posting, yay! » | rachel's birthday » | decorating for christmas » | newport beach boat parade »

Three Years!


in the past three years, john and i have:
-moved across the country twice,
-lived at four different addresses,
-worked a combination of five different jobs,
-visited the emergency room three times,
-attended two different educational institutions,
-visited New York, Seattle, San Diego, Washington D.C., Salt Lake, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Dallas, Las Vegas and Memphis, and
-become a family of three!

Holy cow! Has it really been 3 years! My how time flies!

Happy Anniversary! Itsn't it crazy how fast time goes by and how quickly life changes! And your little guy it too cute. Seriously, he is one good looking baby!

That is a G R E A T picture! I really love it! Congratulations you two.

Congrats on the anniversary! I love that wedding picture.

That was such a fun wedding. I'm still so glad I was there. Someday I want one of the pictures your photographer took of the two of us.

Post a Comment