« Home | Q: what do these things have in common? » | this is how we roll » | our favorite this week » | searching for a smile » | a favorite from this week » | john loves basketball shorts » | just two photos » | birthdays » | my boys » | :) »

just some recent happenings




Many times while I am working, Van is helping me out.











We were able to go visit john's brother and his wife and their son who is three months older than van. we tried to get them to smile at the same time but weren't really successful.









However, while we were taking photos of the little boys, the older boys were taking photos of us!












Van also likes to sit in the LuvSac so he can see what is going on in the whole room


The love sac will last much longer than a Bumbo, and it's multi-functional. Good choice.

The LuvSac looks so comfortable. I wish I had one of those. Cute picture!!

Post a Comment