« Home | our favorite this week » | on camera » | recent happenings » | Thank goodness for grandparents » | TOUCHDOWN! » | our favorites this week » | my favorites this week » | Really???? » | Newest moves » | Two recent favorites »

Christmas tree


One of my favorite things about Christmas is getting a tree. I want one every year, and of course I want it to be real, which generally requires JOHN to get all dirty. :)


This year, Van actively participated in our Christmas-tree-getting activities.











The lights were a particular hit, and while this picture is blurry, I think it is a good indicator of how fast he was shaking the string of lights before putting it on the tree...








He was also VERY interested in helping me put them ON the tree.


















Here he's admiring his handiwork. I have to admit, I have yet to get all the ornaments on the tree because I am having a hard enough time keeping the lights/branches themselves on! It's fun to see how much more he "gets" things this year.

both of my sister's posting about their christmas tree's have made me feel like a total scrooge this year! regardless - what a pretty tree and cute cute cute van!! :)

Post a Comment