we had the freaking awesome opportunity to go to opening night for the padres this week. not only did we eat some hot dogs, enjoy some peanuts, and get brand spankin' new hats...but the padres won! what more can you ask for??
Posted by john and rachel on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 10:32 PM |Permalink
You are so cute! I love your hair. Sounds like it was a really fun outing and not too hot yet - which is usually what I hate about ball games.
You are so cute! I love your hair. Sounds like it was a really fun outing and not too hot yet - which is usually what I hate about ball games.
Posted by
Austin and Heather Kramer |
April 3, 2008 at 12:57 PM
Chris and I went to a Padre game last year when we were in San Diego and we toured the stadium, it is a beautiful stadium! And your hats look cool!
Posted by
Amber |
April 3, 2008 at 6:26 PM