« Home | van's new bed :) » | Our favorite this week + three anecdotes » | bonus anecdote » | Christmas 2010 » | A favorite from a few weeks back when there was a ... » | our favorite this week » | Christmas tree » | our favorite this week » | on camera » | recent happenings »
Posted by john and rachel on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM | Permalink
Noah is beautiful! I can't wait to hear that birth story...And I really can't wait to meet him someday...we've got to figure out how to make that work one of these days...Love you guys! Congratulations!
Posted by Michelle & Steve | February 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Noah is beautiful! I can't wait to hear that birth story...
And I really can't wait to meet him someday...we've got to figure out how to make that work one of these days...
Love you guys! Congratulations!
Posted by
Michelle & Steve |
February 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM